register
lost password

高亮 1990 m

宝鸡的一个故事 2013/04/20

language variety: 秦晉片 Qínjìn中原官話 Zhōngyuán官話 Mandarin漢語系 Sinitic漢藏語系 Sino-Tibetan

location: 凤县 Fèngxiàn宝鸡市 Bǎojī City陕西省 Shǎnxī

uploaded by: admin 2013/04/20


0:00.00
/
0:00.00
 
default
ipa
mandarin
roman
english
我给大家讲关于我们凤县口音的一个我自己的认为。嗯,现在开始。
Im going to tell everyone my thoughts about our Fengxian County accent. Ok, Im starting.
就是,我们凤县然后这个地理位置在宝鸡市
Well, our Feng County, well, its geographical location is to the south of the city of Baoji.
往南。就是可以说不属于关中平原啦,而这个地理环境正是一个交叉路口。
You could say it isnt part of the central Shaanxi plain, and the geographical environment is a crossroads.
而这个路口就是从宝鸡开始,可以这么说从
This crossroads starts in Baoji; we could say that from
关中到凤县然后有两个路口一个到达了甘肃另一个到达了这个
Guanzhong to Feng County...then there are two intersections, one goes to Gansu and the other one to
汉中到四川,就是因为这个地理环境的因素造成我这面人说话的口音
Hanzhong to Sichuan. This geographical environment is what made the accent that Im speaking with
跟关中不一样,但是这口音里面又夹杂了
different from Guanzhong, but mixed in with this accent
很多口音。而因为是三个路口(通往几个地方)所以造成三个路口的(说话的)口音也不一样。
are many accents. And because there are three intersections (leading to different places), this made it so the three intersections all have different accents.
像因为我这个家的口音(我这个家的地理环境)
Like my family‘s accent (my family‘s geographical environment)
就是到宝鸡这个路口(这个沿路)所以说我这个口音更接近与关中口音。
is on the intersection going to Baoji, so my accent is closer to the Guanzhong accent.
而到汉中到四川的这条路上的人的口音他就更接近于四川
And the people on the road to Hanzhong, to Sichuan, have an accent that‘s closer to Sichuan
和汉中口音。而到甘肃的这段路
and Hanzhong. And on the road to Gansu,
他的口音就更接近于那个甘肃口音(甘肃陇南口音)
their accent is closer to the Gansu accent
而还有更有意思的是在我的家乡有一部分人他那个口音
And what‘s even more interesting is that in my hometown, there are some people whose accent
不属于甘肃也不属于汉中也不属于关中口音而是另一种口音
isnt from Gansu and isnt from Hanzhong, and isnt a Guanzhong accent, but is a different kind of accent.
这种口音的话。嗯“就是刀木开”(就是这个样子)
This kind of accent, um, “is like this,
嗯,大概就是这个样子,被我们当地人称为湖广广
um, something like that. Us locals call it “Huguangguang.
然后为啥他们会有这种口音呢我是听老人说是
So why do they have this accent? Ive heard old people say that it‘s
因为在三国的时候好像是曹操吧,曹操带领着一部分湖北荆州 就是湖北荆州人然后
because during the Three Kingdoms period, apparently it was Cao Cao, Cao Cao brought some people from Jingzhou in Hubei and
到,暗渡陈仓的时候
when he “secretly crossed the Wei River at Chencang
路过我(们这里)然后安营扎寨然后繁衍
he passed by us, and then he pitched camp, then things multiplied
繁衍后代一直到现在,所以说他们的口音就是
multiplied in later periods up until the present, and so their accent is,
听说应该就跟湖北人的口音一样吧,被我们当地人成为湖广广
Ive heard it‘s the same as people in Hubei‘s accent, and us locals call it Huguangguang.
而我这这个口音受各方面人的交流吧所以说这个口音
And so I guess my accent is affected by a confluence of all different kinds of people, so it‘s said that this accent
里面有百分之七十是陕西(关中)口音
is 70% Shaanxi (Guanzhong) accent,
然后有其他的这百分之三十有汉中口音、四川口音、甘肃口音、包括还有普通话
and then the other 30% is Hanzhong accent, Sichuan accent, also including Standard Mandarin
的口音,特别是我们县城人说话的口音比我说话的声音更
accent, especially people from our county town [Baoji] have a lighter accent than the one I speak with,
轻,所以说因为这个口音的问题所以说
so we say that because of this accent problem, we say that
跟那个关中口音有很大的区别,比如说对于
it‘s very different from the Guanzhong accent. For example
普通话来说的父亲就是爸妈爷爷奶奶
in Standard Mandarin “father” is “dad... mom, grandpa, grandma.
如果用关中话来说的话就是
If you say it in Guanzhong dialect it‘s
我爷我。。哦,错啦,错拉。是我爷,我婆,我爸,我妈。
My grandpa, my...” oops that‘s wrong, that‘s wrong. It‘s “My grandpa, my grandma, my dad, my mom.
而让我们凤县人来说的话就更轻一点,就是我爷,我婆,我爸,我妈。
And if you have one of us people from Feng County say it it‘s even lighter: “my grandpa, my grandma, my dad, my mom.
而,还有在过来的话让我说的话对于这个
And, furthermore, if I say more about this
球类,就是带球字的这个
ball” category, those words with a “ball” character in them,
的词语都特别有意思就像我们凤县人说道话比如说台球篮球兵乓球
theyre really interesting. Like when us people from Feng County say something like “billiards, “basketball, “ping pong.
而让宝鸡这种关中人说话就是台球篮球乒乓球大概就是这么
And if you ask someone from Guanzhong like from Baoji it‘s “billiards, “basketball, “ping pong, something like
样子,然后剩下的口音的话就像
that. Then the rest of the accents, like,
就像二声嘛,普通话的二声 就是(比如) 阳
like second tone, Standard Mandarin‘s second tone is “yang” [second tone is called yang level],
所有的我们凤县人说这种二声的音是跟普通话是
all of us from Feng County say second tone the same as in Standard Mandarin.
一样的,然后在过来的话很多口语就
And then what‘s more, many spoken languages, that is,
有些是关中口语有些是汉中口语
some are Guanzhong spoken language, some are Hanzhong spoken language,
但是有很多区别。比如说我们把
but there are lots of differences. For example we say
蚊子,把蚊子叫末子,而这个末子就是汉中人的说法
mosquito, we call mosquitoes “(mosquito), and this “mosquito” is the way people from Hanzhong say it.
而关中的人话就没有末子(这个说法)所以说那会我刚开始去市区上学的时候
and in Guanzhong they dont have “mosquito” and so when I first went to school in the city
跟我的这些关中就宝鸡的同学在讨论一些问题
when I would discuss some issues with my friends from Guanzhong, that is Baoji,
的时候会造成他们听不懂我说话但是最后
it would cause them to not understand what I was saying.
一解释噻,原来是因为口语的问题。好啦,大概就社(说)这么多。
After explaining it, it turns out that it was a spoken language problem. Alright, I guess that‘s all Ill say.

Comments


sichuanese2013
陕西话听起来非常粗犷、豪迈,个人觉得关中的女的说起陕西话来,显得十分粗,而且像吵架一样。相反,凤县话多了很多南方的婉转,听起来很柔和。很有陕南的特点,最好奇的在于这又不同于汉中话,凤县话自成一派。 普通话在学生中,尤其是中小学生里十分普及。以前在关中县的时候,学生们只有在上课时才说普通话,而且说的十分蹩脚。而在凤县发现很多学生,尤其是小学生都说的是普通话,而且十分标准,家长跟他们说话时也用普通话。据说这和凤县是一个人口迁移形成的县有关系。

Cite this recording


In order to cite the website in full, please see the citation page. To cite only this recording, please use the following:

Harvard
Gāo Liàng 高亮. 2013. 宝鸡的一个故事 [Bǎo​jī De Yí Gè Gù​shì]. In: Van Dam, Kellen Parker; Hansen, Steve; Qi, Jiayao (Eds). Phonemica. accessed 2024/12/12
bibtex
@incollection{xyy2013bao​jideyigegu​shi,
  author = {Gāo Liàng 高亮},
  booktitle = {乡音苑 Phonemica},
  editor = {van Dam, {Kellen Parker} and Hansen, Steve and Qi, Jiayao},
  publisher = {Phonemica},
  title = {宝鸡的一个故事 Bǎo​jī De Yí Gè Gù​shì},
  URL = {https://phonemica.net/x/543748062bd553180882aadb/0},
  note = {accessed 2024/12/12},
  year = {2013}
}
Warning: Due to the transcript size, this site is best viewed on a larger screen. Certain features have been disabled to better suit mobile browsing. Thank you for your understanding.