註冊
lost password

ceci 1990 f

无锡的一个故事 2013/04/20

方言:蘇滬嘉小片 Sūhùjiā太湖片 Tàihú吳語 Wú漢語系 Sinitic漢藏語系 Sino-Tibetan

地點南长区 Nánchángqū无锡市 Wúxī City江苏省 Jiāngsū

上傳者:cissywg 2013/04/20


0:00.00
/
0:00.00
 
default
ipa
mandarin
roman
english
从小到大,我也听过不不少少我俚舅公舅婆还有
In my growing up, I have listened too numbers of stories from my grandparents
爸爸妈妈嗯箇两代人小辰光个故事。
and parents when they were young.
每一代人对小辰光个记忆真个侪蛮不一样个。
Different generations do have different memories of their young ages.
就像我俚舅公每嘎讲着小辰光个辰光侪要讲
Like my grandfather had to mention every time that during childhood
当辰光后门头
At the back of the door at that time,
有一大片个茭白地个,佗俚小辰光还一直在嘞茭白地里向孛相,
there was a large Zizania aquatica field and they always played there when they were still young.
一直到后首来日本人打进来,抢物事、杀人,
They enjoyed the time until the Japanese invaded their town and carried on robbery and massacre。
后首来我俚舅公佗俚屋里就只好逃落,
Later my grandfather was forced to flee from their hometown.
茭白地末后首来也畀嘞日本人烧落,所以
The Zizania aquatica filed was also burnt by the Japanese. Therefore,
像我舅公[?]一代老年纪人
The elder generation like my grandfather
对日本人个印象侪不太好,所以
has bad impression on the Japanese and
总归也一脚喊佗俚喊“小日本”个。
到我妈妈还有舅舅小辰光就不一样嘞。
When it comes to my mom and my uncle’s childhoods, things have changed.
我妈妈呢是屋里三个老小当中最最大个,下底还有两个弟子。
My mother is the eldest among her three siblings and has two younger brothers.
我妈妈生个个年正好是文化大革命刚刚开始,
The Cultural Revolution had just began the year my mother was born.
等佗上小学个辰光文化大革命差不多也要快结束嘞。
The Cultural Revolution was about to end when my mom went to the primary school.
但不过我妈妈讲佗印象最深个就是佗俚小辰光
However, one of the strongest impressions of my mom when she was young is that
英语课用个教科书第一页个内容就是“Long live Chairman Mao!”
The first page of the English textbook was “Long live Chairman Mao!”
还有“Long live Chairman Hua!”
...and “Long live Chairman Hua!”
就是“毛主席万岁!”“华主席万岁!”。
which means “毛主席万岁!”“华主席万岁!”
伊个应该是文化大革命对佗俚教育个影响之一吧。
That was one of the impacts the Cultural Revolution had on their schooling..
还有就是箇辰光学习成绩好个学生子还会畀评为红卫兵。
And the students with excellent grades would be named the Red Guards.
文化大革命最严重个几年,红卫兵个头脑
During the peak of the Cultural Revolution,the Red Guards ...
还蛮热个,尤其是年纪大一点个,还去贴大字报揭发人家啥物事。
...were quite crazy about the campaign.Especially the elders,they put up big-character posters to expose and denounce others.
我妈妈讲佗小辰光还一脚看见人家工作单位门口
My mother said when she was a little child ,at the gate of the working places, she often saw ...
经常有贴大字报个,经常会畀不得了人围好仔看。
...big-character posters,and many people gathered there and read it.
等到我妈妈上小学个辰光,文化大革命基本上快结束嘞,所以
When my mother was in the primary school,the Cultural Revolution is about to end.Therefore,
红卫兵啥箇个也就纯粹是作为一种荣誉了,
the Red Guard title became nothing but an honor.
搭我俚小辰光个“三好学生”差不多。
It was no different from ”Three Good Student“ in my childhood.
还有一个我俚舅婆一直讲个就是,箇辰光个物事全部是计划供应个,所以像不得了个日用品啊、食品,
There is another thing (I want to talk about ). My grandma often tells us that most things were rationed at that time.Therefore, household commodities,foods...
各种各样个物事全部要凭票供应个,像米、油、
...and all kinds of other things could not be bought without a coupon.Things like rice,oil...
糖、还有布伊种物事,侪是用钞票也买不着个。
.. sugar and cloth ,you could not get as much as you want even if you had enough money.
我俚舅婆箇辰光除嘞上班拿一点工资,
At that time grandma had a salary,
另外屋里也养嘞点鸡、鸭,所以
she also raised raised chickens and ducks at home.
我妈妈佗俚阿姊弟子三个人生活条件实在个辰光还算不错个啦。
So my mother and her sister and brother lived a good life.
在嘞学堂里吃饭也佗俚全部自家带饭个,
All the student brought their own lunch to school.
佗俚总归会带点鸡蛋去,箇辰光鸡蛋还不是人人屋里侪有个,
They often brought some eggs,at that time not everyone could do so.
所以末也算是“硬通货”,佗俚所以想吃啥物事也好[?]搭嘞别个同学调。
Therefore the eggs were a kind of hard currency.They could exchange their eggs with their classmates for other food they wanted.
还有佗俚小辰光孛相个物事其实侪要比我俚小辰光要多蛮多点[?],
When they were little kids.They had far more things to play with than we did when we were young..
佗俚箇辰光到河滩头去摸鱼啊、捉龙虾啊、淴冷浴,
They caught fish and crayfish at the riverside.And they swam in the river.
我两个舅舅小辰光还捉过箇种癞团,
My mother’s two brothers caught toads when they were little kids.
佗俚还用吸管拿箇个癞团吹成箇种
They blew air into the toads with a straw...
[?……]一个球个形状,现在好像箇物事想想有点点残酷啊。
,making them as round as a ball.Now it seems to be a little bit cruel to do so.
不过用我舅舅个话讲就是,佗俚
My uncle said that ...
小辰光虽然物质条件无不我俚小辰光好,
The living standards when they were young were not so high as ours.
也吃过点苦头个,但不过
And they once had a hard time.However...
比我俚小辰光孛相得多,
they had more things to play with than we did.
压力相对比较小,所以佗俚小辰光也过得蛮开心个。
They did not feel much pressure like we did.So they had a happy childhood then.

評論


yioe
软糯吴语,意味十足。

引證本故事


In order to cite the website in full, please see the citation page. To cite only this recording, please use the following:

Harvard
Ceci ceci. 2013. 无锡的一个故事 [Wú​xī De Yí Gè Gù​shì]. In: Van Dam, Kellen Parker; Hansen, Steve; Qi, Jiayao (Eds). Phonemica. accessed 2024/11/21
bibtex
@incollection{xyy2013wu​xideyigegu​shi,
  author = {Ceci ceci},
  booktitle = {乡音苑 Phonemica},
  editor = {van Dam, {Kellen Parker} and Hansen, Steve and Qi, Jiayao},
  publisher = {Phonemica},
  title = {无锡的一个故事 Wú​xī De Yí Gè Gù​shì},
  URL = {https://phonemica.net/x/5437480b2bd553180882aae9/0},
  note = {accessed 2024/11/21},
  year = {2013}
}
注意:請用電腦或大螢幕。本文章為電腦被优化掉。