注册
忘记密码

子俊 1992 m

啟蒙老師 2012/10/15

方言:廣府片 Guǎngfǔ粵語 Yuè漢語系 Sinitic漢藏語系 Sino-Tibetan

地点:香港特别行政区 Xiānggǎngtèbiéxíngzhèngqū

上传者:陳子俊 2012/10/15


0:00.00
/
0:00.00
 
default
ipa
mandarin
roman
english
我記得呢,喺中一嗰陣時呢,嗰個班主任呢
o⁵ gei³ dak¹ le¹, hai² zung¹ jat¹ go² -an⁶ si⁴ le¹, go² go³ baan¹ zoeng² ne¹
I remember that in my first year of secondary school, there was a form teacher
姓梁呀,咁我哋呢,都叫佢他梁嘅,呢個老師好有趣㗎佢
with the surname Leung, so we all called him Ta-Leung. This teacher was pretty interesting,
佢呢,對學生各樣呀,做嘢嗰啲呢,都要要求我哋
to students of all kinds, those who were studious, he expected us
佢啲要求都好認真呀
his expectations were serious
咁樣呢,佢,譬如佢
so he, like, for example,
每朝早要我哋早半個鐘
would want us in class half an hour early every morning.
因為佢有一個,佢自己本身有一個獨立嘅DT房嘅,即係因為佢本身教DT㗎嘛,咁有一個獨立嘅DT房
because he had, he had a dedicated DT (Design and Technology) room, because he taught DT, so he had a DT room
咁呢,又要我哋,要求我哋呢,畀返學嗰啲時間呢,就要早半個鐘返去喎
So he demanded of us, that compared to the normal school time, we had to be there half an hour early.
早半個鐘係做咩呢,其實呢,就係喺度交我哋啲回條,或者,如果,咁佢教數學嘅
So what we did in that half hour, well, he would return our permission slips. And well, because he taught math,
咁如果有功課嘅話就交功課,咁樣
so if we had homework we’d do homework, like that.
但係,呀,其實…實際上呢,我哋係咪真係有需要咁早返係有可能未必㗎喎,但係佢都
but, uh, really, in actual fact, it wasn’t clear at all whether we really had to turn up that early, but he
好強調咁樣要求我哋,誒⋯⋯
really insisted that we did it,
做,即達到啲,呢個目標啦,咁樣
to meet this target, like so
咁有陣時呢,如果遲到嘅話呢,我哋呢,一仲要罰添喎,但係實際上我哋係冇遲到嘅,只係我哋遲咗佢本身要求我哋返去嗰個時間嗻
then if we were late, we’d even get punished. But in reality we weren’t even late; we were only late for the time he wanted us to turn up
咁我哋嗰陣時罰咩,我仲記得嗰陣時佢
so as for what the punishment was, I still remember that he
係要罰我哋作文嘅,呵,咁⋯⋯我雖然唔係好明白點解喇,咁
he’d punish us by making us write essays, so... even though I didn’t really understand why
但係我⋯⋯印象中我應該都冇畀佢罰過
but, I don’t have the impression that I ever got punished by him
咁⋯⋯誒⋯⋯因為我中學初中嘅時候呢,就唔係咁鍾意讀書嘅,咁⋯⋯誒⋯⋯
so... when I was in lower secondary school, I didn’t like studying very much,
曾經有一段時間都幾懶散下喇,咁一路到中三嗰陣時呢,都係咁樣
there was a period of time when I was quite slothful, until the third year of secondary school, I was like that
咁但係呢,誒⋯⋯好好彩呢,我喺中三嗰陣時呢
but, luckily, when I was in the third year of secondary school
就遇到一個
I met a
所謂嘅啟蒙老師喇,咁佢就係我班主任嚟嘅,又係,咁佢教中文
rather enlightened teacher, he was my homeroom teacher, and he taught Chinese
誒⋯⋯咁⋯⋯
um... so...
因為當時我都講話我唔咁鍾意讀書,咁,以前嗰啲老師呢,其實都唔係幾睇好我嘅
because at the time, like I said, I didn’t really enjoy studying, and teachers back then really didn’t encourage me
咁⋯⋯但係呢一個老師呢,呀,首先我講一講,呢個老師教中文,佢其實真係教得好好嘅,咁⋯⋯
so... but this teacher, well I’ll say this first of all, this teacher taught Chinese, and actually he was a really good teacher, and
誒⋯⋯令到我每一堂中文堂呢,都係好留心咁上
so much so that I paid attention every time Chinese class came around
咁⋯⋯呢樣嘢都唔係最重要
but this isn’t what was important
咁⋯⋯因為啱啱都講話啲老師都唔係好好睇得起我咁樣
so...because like I just said, the teachers didn’t think much of me
但係呢,呢一個老師呢,就喺
but this teacher
當所有人都覺得我唔好得嘅時候,佢又喺⋯⋯
although everybody thought that I couldn’t succeed, he
誒⋯⋯家長日嗰陣時直頭,即係我媽媽面前咁樣同佢講
on parents’ day he directly, that is, in front of my mother he said
就話,誒⋯⋯覺得我係得嘅,咁樣
he said, he felt that I could succeed.
咁⋯⋯經過咗佢咁講之後呢,咁⋯⋯誒⋯⋯就令到我呢
After hearing him say this, it made me
就重拾晒自信咁樣呀,咁樣一路呢,我都好努力咁讀書
regain my self-confidence. From then on, I studied hard
咁亦都因為咁樣呢,我就⋯⋯誒⋯⋯
and also because of this, I...
好鍾意中文同埋文學,因為佢本身有教中文又有教文學咁樣
really enjoy Chinese and Literature, because he taught Chinese and he taught Literature.
咁我之後到我高中嗰陣時都跟佢讀文學嘅,咁樣
after that, in upper secondary, I still took Literature with him
咁⋯⋯誒⋯⋯同時呢,係我中五嘅,中四同中五嘅時候呢,咁呢,我又有一個班主任啦
so...um...at that time, when I was in fifth year -- fourth and fifth year of secondary school, I had a homeroom teacher
咁呢,佢呢,其實本身我覺得佢係一個好好嘅老師嚟嘅
him, actually I thought that he was a very good teacher
因為佢好善於溝通,而且佢對學生好好
because he was a good communicator, and also treated students well
但係,可能當時唔識諗喇,咁佢教我中文嘅
but, maybe at the time I was naive, and he taught me Chinese
咁因為⋯⋯誒⋯⋯我覺得佢冇
because I thought that he wasn’t
以前個老師教得咁好
as good as the previous teacher
咁所以呢,我就唔係好鍾意佢當時,咁呢,喺嗰陣時呢,我仲成日呢,喺啲
so, I did not really like him then. So, at the time, I would often even
喺背後呢,成日講佢呀話佢,咁樣嘢
talk badly of him behind his back
咁⋯⋯誒⋯⋯到我⋯⋯大個啲嗰陣時諗返起呢
so...thinking back on it as an adult
其實,誒⋯⋯都幾後悔,我曾經⋯⋯
actually, I really regret that I had,
就算冇話呀當面咁樣
though I didn’t directly say these things to him
冇做過當面呀,就算我背後,其實,講咗一啲好過分嘅嘢呢,咁我都好後悔,其實
didn’t do anything to him, even though it was behind his back, I said some quite nasty things. So I am regretful
誒⋯⋯因為到我大個咗之後,我就會⋯⋯
because now that I am older, I...
覺得,誒⋯⋯老師其實
feel that, teachers are actually
誒⋯⋯佢哋⋯⋯
uh...they...
係應該係要尊重㗎囉,尤其是⋯⋯
should be given respect, especially...
遮係,好似我哋呢讀中文嘅人,其實對呢個
I mean, like for us students of Chinese, regarding this
師道呢,應該係要更加重視
art of teaching, it should be given more respect.
所以,其實,誒⋯⋯我一直都好想,嗻,搵個機會同佢講聲
therefore, really, um... I have always thought, to find an opportunity to tell him
對唔住,雖然我唔知佢⋯⋯誒⋯⋯
I’m sorry, but I don’t know if he...
知唔知我⋯⋯唔鍾意佢,或者佢記唔記得呢件事喇
if he knew... I didn’t like him, or if he remembers this matter
但係其實我都係好想同佢道個歉,咁樣囉
but really I want to apologize to him.

评论


kikikaikai2013
把聲都幾好聽
aleksandro2013
加上IPA時應以錄音爲準還是以字典音、標準音爲準?
kellen2013
你應該不用字典。IPA只是說著實際上發音。
aleksandro2013
天哪……打國際音標真累,爲什麽鄉音苑不內建一個IPA鍵盤呢?
云乡客2013
00:40 - 00:41的“教”字应该是“交”字,00:47 处的“教”字也是“交”字。
syz2013
云乡客:文字记录可以自己改。你一发现错误就点击那里改一下。不用留下评论!
clpro2013
加上標音時我覺得應該以他實際發音而非標準發音為準,若他有懶音如ngo/o,nei/lei不分,應照錄之。這樣對嗎?
derkzech2013
為什麼我看不到有IPA?
syz2013
derkzech:IPA应该能看得到了
wings2013
真系可以讲足五分钟,你好犀利啊!!加油啦!骚年!好好读书~~
角落里的小草2013
挺好听的!
luguozmy2013
吞好多口水...
郁江边上2013
把声几好喔~
yuffie2014
哇塞!!小哥哥好帅!!!声音也好温油!方言的魅力吧\(^o^)/~求GD

引证本故事


In order to cite the website in full, please see the citation page. To cite only this recording, please use the following:

Harvard
Zi Jùn 子俊. 2012. 啟蒙老師 [Qǐ Méng Lǎo Shī]. In: Van Dam, Kellen Parker; Hansen, Steve; Qi, Jiayao (Eds). Phonemica. accessed 2024/11/21
bibtex
@incollection{xyy2012qimenglaoshi,
  author = {Zi Jùn 子俊},
  booktitle = {乡音苑 Phonemica},
  editor = {van Dam, {Kellen Parker} and Hansen, Steve and Qi, Jiayao},
  publisher = {Phonemica},
  title = {啟蒙老師 Qǐ Méng Lǎo Shī},
  URL = {https://phonemica.net/x/543748632bd553180882abf1/0},
  note = {accessed 2024/11/21},
  year = {2012}
}
注意:請用電腦或大螢幕。本文章為電腦被優化掉。