register
lost password

Zuoteng 1985 m

名字叫“大倍儿喽”的小狗丢了 2014/12/18

language variety: 哈阜片 Hāfù東北官話 Dōngběi官話 Mandarin漢語系 Sinitic漢藏語系 Sino-Tibetan

location: 黑山县 Hēishānxiàn锦州市 Jǐnzhōu City辽宁省 Liáoníng

uploaded by: lovecamerton 2014/12/18


0:00.00
/
0:00.00
 
default
ipa
mandarin
roman
english
我在辽宁省黑山县长大,讲一个我小时候的故事。
I grew up in Heishan, Liaoning. I\'m telling a story when I was young.
我上小学一年级之前……的那个暑假里边儿,m家跟前儿有一家儿,
In the summer holiday before I went to elementary school, one of our neighbors ...
那个大狗生小狗儿,完了说给m家一个。
(their) dog had given birth to puppies, and they said I can pick one of them.
完我自己个儿不敢抱,我就让m家界壁子那个小孩儿帮我……帮我抱回来的。
But, I didn\'t dare to touch the puppy. So I asked our neighbor\'s kid to carry it back for me.
这个小狗儿吧,它自己的爹妈不要它了。
Well, this puppy, its own parents didn\'t want to keep it.
为啥呢?因为它一出生的时候,它就是四个爪子都长得……就是不正常。
Why? Because when it was born, its four paws were all deformed,
都……畸形儿,那爪子钩儿都东一……东倒西歪儿的
all deformed, and the claws of each paw were in different directions
完了,就是方言就说这个……狗就是“摔爪子”,
and in dialect this kind of dog is called \"deformed crippled\"
而且吧,它不光爪子型不好看,它还跑的时候儿,走道儿的时候儿,是三个腿儿着地,后边儿一个腿儿抬着
what\'s worse was that it had not only ugly paws but also ran with one rare leg held in the air
就是先天还瘸。
and it was born crippled.
它长得啥样儿呢?就它浑身都是黑色儿的……就是背上都是黑色儿的……就是精骨子上都是黑色的。
What did it look like? All of its body ... the back was all black
完了呢,倍儿喽头……当腰一条儿白,完了嘴巴子跟前儿,
and in the middle of forehead there was a strip of white, and near the muzzle
还有……那个……下牙巴子底下,都是白色儿的,肚囊子是白的。是个小公狗儿。
and, well, it was white under the jaw, as well as the belly. It\'s a male puppy.
完尾巴有点儿花。
And the tail was mottled.
这小狗吧,逗是长得磕碜。但是呢它就是……嗯
This dog, well, was just ugly. But, it was, ...uh...
特别地……懂事儿。
very, understanding.
完了,因为东北,一般……就是,在m家跟前儿那嘎达,叫小狗儿,
And, because in Northeast of China, usually, that is, in my hometown and nearby areas, if you call a dog to come
一般都喊“倍儿喽,倍儿喽,倍儿喽”,所以它的名字就叫“大倍儿喽”。
we usually call \"berlou, berlou, berlou\", so my puppy\'s name was Big Berlou(which also mean forehead)
过了挺长时间,有一回,冬天晚儿,下大雪,那雪可厚可厚了呢!
Several years later, there was a heavy snow in that winter.
厚得,逗是,你往里边儿一踩的话,逗是……能没脚脖子。
The snow was so deep that once you stepped in it, your ankles could even be submerged.
完了吧……m家……就是,m家给那个……城边子上边儿。
Meanwhile, our house was on the verge of the small town,
就是东边拉、北边拉,都是大地。
in the east and north of which were all farming lands.
嗯……有一天,这个,一开门儿的时候,这个大倍儿喽自个儿就跑了,
um... one day, as soon as I opened the gate, this Big Berlou escaped,
完跑老远老远了,m也找不着它呀。
It ran far far away, and we couldn\'t see it.
我跟我妈给后边儿拉就追,它就自个儿给那儿跑。
My mother and I ran in the snow in search of it while it kept running.
m都寻思,这狗,完了,这狗逗丢了。
Both of us thought \" Dang, it\'s missing.\"
后来,就是,m俩找半天,我跟我妈,家伙,冻够呛啊。回来(的路上),寻思,放弃了吧!
And then, we looked for it for hours without results. My mother and I felt, God, so cold. On our way home, we decided to give up.
准备回家的时候儿,走道儿上,唉,看着挺远挺远的啊,挺老远,看见它
Heading home, we found in a great distance, it was
瘸了瘸了,蹦跶蹦跶的,正往家跑呢。
crippling and galloping towards our home.
这家伙,我就像疯了似的,我拿个棍子使劲儿使劲儿追啊,一直追到家。
God, I was like mad, running crazy after it with a stick in my hand, until we got home.
我拿个……给它好顿打,打完之后呢,我还挺心疼,嗯,因为它回来了嘛
with a (stick) I hit it hard. But after hitting it, I regretted, well because after all it came back.
就像孩子丢了一样的。完了……嗯……
just like a parent found the lost child. And ....uh ....
后来,呃……我又是,又是上……中学的时候吧,
Later, well, it seems to be when I was in my secondary school
完这狗有一天它就丢了,就再也没回来。
well, one day, this dog was missing indeed, and never came back.
后来听别人儿说,好像是,让那一个,火车道道帮子那边拉,也不知道谁家
Months later, someone told me that it seemed one of the families near the railroad, I didn\'t know who,
把这狗……好像是给……就是……逮起来了,完了就是拴他家院儿里边儿了。
they seemed to have captured my dog and hitched it in their yard.
后来我妈说的,看看,肯定让人家给……那啥呀……给抓吃肉了。
Then my mother said that it must have been killed and eaten by those barbarians.

Comments


Cite this recording


In order to cite the website in full, please see the citation page. To cite only this recording, please use the following:

Harvard
Zuoteng Zuoteng. 2014. 名字叫“大倍儿喽”的小狗丢了 [Míng​zi Jiào ``Dà Bèi​r Lou" De Xiǎo​gǒu Diū Le]. In: Van Dam, Kellen Parker; Hansen, Steve; Qi, Jiayao (Eds). Phonemica. accessed 2021/06/12
bibtex
@incollection{xyy2014ming​zijiao``dabei​rlou"dexiao​goudiule,
  author = {Zuoteng Zuoteng},
  booktitle = {乡音苑 Phonemica},
  editor = {van Dam, {Kellen Parker} and Hansen, Steve and Qi, Jiayao},
  publisher = {Phonemica},
  title = {名字叫“大倍儿喽”的小狗丢了 Míng​zi Jiào ``Dà Bèi​r Lou" De Xiǎo​gǒu Diū Le},
  URL = {https://phonemica.net/x/54926ead2bd5532f625e4518/0},
  note = {accessed 2021/06/12},
  year = {2014}
}
Warning: Due to the transcript size, this site is best viewed on a larger screen. Certain features have been disabled to better suit mobile browsing. Thank you for your understanding.